18 May 2007

Pardon my venting

Isn't it bad enough that the Postal Rates went up? Do I have to suffer because the Post Office won't send my stamps?

I ordered the new stamps last week and some 2 cent stamps so I could use up the stamps I still have.

USPS.com was happy to take my money but they still haven't sent the stamps to me. 8 days later and I can't mail a letter unless I go to the Post Office tomorrow and buy more stamps.

I called but they were completely unsympathetic.

Be warned - do not buy stamps from the United States Postal Service online. They don't know that doing business on the internet means that they have to actually send the merchandise that people pay for.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and I refuse to pay for what I have not received. I would recommend that everyone stop using the Post Office to mail their letters, but unfortunately they have a monopoly.

We now return you to your regular programming...

No comments: