08 June 2008

May 30 - June 8, 2008

Another catch up posting today...

May 30 - Today's best thing was seeing Minibar again. I hadn't seen them since New Year's Eve and I had such a great time catching up with M & J as well as hearing all my faves again. Thanks for letting the Thursday Night girls help with the set lists!

May 31 - Finally got to see "Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"! Yay!

June 1st - My softball team lost, but I had a very good game with two walks and one run scored!

June 2nd - I am drawing a complete blank. Guess I really do need to do this every day.

June 3rd - I was the first person to vote today in my precinct. I don't think that has ever happened to me before. Hopefully, I wasn't the last, though voter turnout was a disappointing 27% of eligible voters. I would just like to say "Shame on You" if you are registered to vote and couldn't be bothered. My pet peeve is people who don't think their vote makes any difference so they just don't bother. I have never missed an election in my entire life! I am very proud of that.

June 4th - Finally managed to connect with M & D to work out after work. Of course, M forgot to bring shoes so she bailed, but D & I had a nice chat and it was good to catch up!

June 5th - Another chance to see Minibar. This time at the Buffalo Club. I highly recommend this eatery if you are ever in Santa Monica. It is VERY pricey (dinner for two was $125) but well worth it! I just hope Minibar doesn't play there more than once every couple of months.

June 6th - Even though I only got three hours of sleep, I made it to work on time and got all of my work done!!

June 7th - My first time seeing Another Fine Mess which is a side project of most of the band members of The Fenians. We had a great meal at Gallagher's and I want to know where I can get the T shirt some of the servers were wearing that had the Guinness label re-worked for Gallagher's. That was cool!

June 8th - Softball team won!!! 10-4. I only had one at bat and I fouled out. Oh well...

No comments: