08 June 2008

May 29, 2008

Today's best thing was the fact that I was not run over by a co-worker while leaving work. The idiot driver was stopped well back from the street on the driveway. There was a lot of oncoming traffic so I felt safe continuing on the sidewalk across the driveway.

How wrong I was!

The idiot driver stomped on his gas pedal and turned right onto the street without ever looking to the right. He came so close to running me over that I had to curl my toes up in my shoes and suck in my breath. One inch closer and I would have been on my way to the ER!

Another co-worker was right behind me and came to see me the next day to make sure that I had recovered from the near miss. I have told everyone what a stupid !*@& this guy is. But just to make sure everyone knows who to avoid on the freeway, I snapped a photo of his license plate. It's a dark charcoal grey Prius so keep your eye out and drive defensively when you see this plate on the road:

No comments: