10 March 2007

White House Tour!

I was very excited to get a phone call from my Congressman's office yesterday. They were able to get me tickets to a White House Tour. It's my first visit to DC so I'm thrilled.

I've ordered tickets for the Washington Monument as well. The only day available was the first day of our trip so we have to go there straight from the airport. It's a great way to dive right in to vacation!

I will have to put tea at the National Cathedral off for another trip as they only do that on certain days and it was that or the Washington Monument.

I'm excited to see the show at the 9:30 Club after hearing so many broadcasts from there on NPR.

I made a list of other places to see. I have way more than I can fit into our long weekend. Some things will have to stay on the list along with tea at the Cathedral. At least, it will be an excuse to go back!

No comments: