18 May 2008

My Birthday Resolution

Tomorrow is my birthday and I want to try and do something different, beginning tomorrow and lasting for the next 365 days.

My new blogosphere column is going to be about "today's best thing". I am going to try and reflect on the best thing about that day. It could be a concert I went to, an email or phone call from someone, the sunset, whatever.

I am going to try and smell the roses along the way this coming year and I am going to use my blog to help me remember those special moments.

Then when things are getting me down, I can go back and look at my list and see how special small things can be.

Some may be obvious, but I am hoping to capture the things each day that made me say "how neat" but were quickly forgotten when work and life overtook me.

So, are you up for it? Let's see what happens...

No comments: