28 May 2008

May 22-27, 2008

So I am a little bit behind in my best things of the day... That's life I guess. Here is my catch-up posting:

5/22 - It was pouring rain at the time I normally leave the office. I had not expected rain and, though I have an umbrella in my office, I was wearing suede shoes. As I was walking out the door, my boss called to me and we ended up chatting for 45 minutes (off the clock, of course!). Normally, that would have been a bummer, but by the time I finally was able to leave, the rain had completely stopped and the sun was out. So that turned out to be a good thing!

5/23 - Got to leave early for the Holiday weekend. Working in Finance, this almost never happens. Definitely a good thing!

5/24 - The best thing had to be the comfortable bed at the festival hotel. I fell right to sleep as soon as I turned out the light!

5/25 - I seemed to have excellent timing for everything all day which resulted in many good things, but probably the best was the icy cold diet Coke I had in the afternoon. Nothing was ever so refreshing.

5/26 - Memorial Day - the best thing was having the day off and not having to do anything. I napped most of the day. Very good!!

5/27 - Today's best thing was getting the check for my winnings in the Health Pool. Thanks MT!

No comments: