28 October 2011

Farm Fresh To Me

I was SO excited to walk in to my office this morning and see this box on my desk:




It had arrived just moments before I did. Having it delivered to the office was definitely the right choice. When I opened the box, I pulled out the plastic bag containing the vegetables:


I received one bunch of green leaf lettuce, two small Spanish onions, a bunch of carrots (with the tops, including a ladybug hitchhiker), and two stalks of broccoli. The onions were a substitute for the radishes which I had excluded.

Beneath that lay:


5 Granny Smith apples, 5 Bartlett pears, 5 D'Anjou pears, and a bunch of red grapes (which are probably NOT seedless)

I chose this CSA because A)it delivered B)you can customize your order and not get food you don't like or are allergic to and C)I had a Groupon.

I am not disappointed and can't wait to start eating. Stay tuned to see what I make!

No comments: